You send a photo / those drawing / sketch of the desired product.
We discuss model details:
- a description of the model`s details, the desired silhouette, length, location of fasteners, darts, etc.
- whether there is a dimensional grid (if not, I build according to GOST);
- the base size, on whom you will perform the fitting of the sample (it is important !!! that the model is standard size), model parameters "Ог", "От", "Об";
- in what size the gradation will be;
- fabric, properties, weight of fabric, if you know the color from the Phantom color palette (these details are for me help to correctly visualize the product in 3D
- the desired seam allowances (for the correct design of the patterns and your convenience in sewing, I it is important to understand the method of processing products, what technique will be used for grinding seams);
- the desired pattern format. I suggest a large format for printing on a plotter (for this, please check the width of the plotter for positioning patterns on one sheet; formats PDF, PLT) or A4 (you need glue the sheets together);
- your email address - where to send patterns. Calculate the cost of the order
. You pay 50% of the cost in a convenient way (directly on my bank card or using international transfer).
At this stage, I develop the base size of the patterns, perhaps there will be clarifying questions about models.
I check the fit of the patterns in Clo3D
. I control the balance of the product, line conjugation, think over convenience and technological part of tailoring. When the result suits me, I send it to the client photo visualization in different angles. You evaluate the product and discuss your wishes for possible changes in silhouette, lengths. IMPORTANT. This stage helps to evaluate the appearance of the model.
Fit comfort (armhole height, width necks, sleeve / product length, processing methods, etc.) are correctly estimated on a real sample model.
I make changes and send you Basic patterns for sewing a sample.
You are sewing a sample. Fitting.
The model must match the dimensional characteristics that we agreed in the beginning! Otherwise, all gradation will be built on the non-standard shape of your model.
After fitting, we make changes, if any. And I prepare the gradation for the required size range. If desired, all gradation can be controlled in 3D.
You pay the rest of the order.
Prepare technical documentation, if necessary.
I am sending you templates in the formats you want. Your feedback is very important to me. I would be grateful to see photos of finished products and your reviews.
You can get acquainted with the price list here