Pattern templates for a Women's Combat Shirt for the Armed Forces of Ukraine (AFU), sizes 42-64.
The women's combat shirt is designed based on references and modeling of similar U.S. models. The size chart used is standard, including a total of 12 sizes (1 size = 1 height). We recommend reviewing the documentation before downloading, which includes a measurement table with a size chart and linear measurements, as well as specifications with a list of details and material class.
Included in the package:
The cost of the pattern set is provided with gradation and does not include adjustments. You can also separately order the following options
- Templates in A4 format for printing templates on a home printer, sizes 42-64.
- Templates in PDF format for a plotter with a width of 120 cm (without template layout), sizes 42-64.
- Templates in PLT format for a plotter with a width of 145 cm (with layout), sizes 42-64.
- Making adjustments after sewing a sample or based on visualization before sewing - 50% of the pattern set's cost (changes in the garment's silhouette, length, pocket placement, etc.);
- Changing the pattern format - 20% of the cost;
- Custom pattern grading - 50% of the cost;
Please contact me using the contact details at the bottom of the page. After payment, you will receive a link to download an archive with the mentioned data.
All the patterns you purchase will also be accessible in your account
. If you only need one size for your garment and buying the entire size range with the layout doesn't make sense for you, you can transfer 300 UAH. through this link
and then contact me with your specific requirements (the product, size, A4 or plotter format with its width specified). Within one working day, I will send you the archive with the necessary patterns.